Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, June 18

After Alpha, and baptism II

Well, it seemed to go OK. I, in my role as "Mr Anabaptist disguised as Anglican" was able to explain my position to the group, while accepting that otehr views exist. "Mrs Roman Catholic" also stated her case, and "Mr Elder in a URC church" also spoke a lot. "Mr Former Baptist now Anglican Church Warden despite not being confirmed" was very supportive of me. The Alpha Candidates were all completely new to the idea of believer's baptism, so they have learned something new at least, even if it is only that there is a range of views.

Perhaps more profitable was a pre-session chat about who and what are angels, from a question from a candidate.

So - if you prayed for the session, I think you can safely say your prayers were answered. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment