Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, January 7

Manga portrait

In my profile I depict myself as a young, blond lad, in the Manga style. Well, actually, it was my son's drawing of a generalised male child, which I liked and adopted on this allegedly anonymous blog. I now realise that since I am middle aged, greying, and frequently unshaven, the only part of it that resembles me is that the hair is unbrushed. So - am i guilty of giving a false impression of myself? Am I the theological equivalent one of those men that pose as teenagers on the net to seduce young girls?

If I change the image, what sort of thing do you think I should go for: A photo? a picture of middle aged greying unshaven man with unbrushed hair? An abstract image? A cross? an icon of St Augustine? A devil? A rabid bible-basher? Answers on a postcard please. (or in the comments box)

1 comment:

  1. I hate manga. I hate it so hard that I have to drink a sports drink after I hate it.

    You should go with something abstract. Like puppies or kitties.

    ReplyDelete