Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Thursday, January 10

New image in profile

I have changed my picture.

I used to have my son's Manga drawing, which I passed off as myself, but I began to feel that although it was a cheerful chappy it didn't reflect me.

The new picture is a fern leaf, growing out of the wall of Carlisle Castle.

The image shows the fern growing from a dark area into a light area - as Christ has lead me from darkness to light.

It grows from the castle to the sky - from prison to freedom.

It unfurls towards heaven to receive the blessing of God.

Ferns tend to spend winter all curled up, but come spring they respond to the season and spring up as something beautiful - as I respond to Christ he unleashes the potential in me.

So - out with Manga, in with the fern.

No comments:

Post a Comment