Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, June 7

Work at last! - update II

Got al worried late on Friday.

Email from my client, saying that the intermediary agency thought that 'nothing had come of that job' and a junior at the ultimate client thinking that my current provisional start date (15th June) is too soon.

But I think its all hot air. The main man at the ultimate client is away on Holiday till 14th, and I expect that when he gets back it will al become clear. THough I am realistic enough to expect some delay.

But I realy do, desperately, need this job to start, and not with much delay. Not ony are my domestic finances totally on the rocks (we are scratching behind the sofa for lost pennies), but the tax office is now threatening my company with regard to the corporation tax bill for 2008/09. If I start work soon, I can pay. If not, they'll just have to take my company to court. Not that that will help them - they won't get any more out of me. The well has run dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment