Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, September 3

Important news

I've been struggling to post anything recently: defeated by technology.  So this is being posted the hard way - using the web version on my iPhone (please can I have my Samsung back?)

The important news is that the main financial obstacle to me applying for ordination has now been dealt with and that I am now updating the forms I filled in years ago and hope to get them sent off in the next few days.

My wife is doing her forms as well, but I have a head start.  Her main problem will be that our vicar is still not really on board with her application and this will be an issue throughout her training.

BUT.... We know that God is really in control (he pokes me onwards whenever I have doubts about ordination) so we shall just have to watch his will unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment