Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Sunday, November 17

Love blossoms

A text on friday afternoon put me in panic mode thinking that it was going to be a really hard weekend with lots of marital stress.  But in fact it set off a deep and very frank open and honest conversation.  Ended very cathartically dealing with really old balrog issues from the 1980s that we had previously not dared to awake although they had day to day repurcussions even now. 
I really believe that the Spirit has worked to prepare the ground for this day, so that what could have been a big row became an occasion for deeper love to spring up.  I now feel more in love and married than I have done for a long time.  And I have to place on record that this is because my wife has shown pure grace  to me.   It was about her understanding and accepting me when she had every reason to reject me.  And she did understand and accept.  Praise God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment