Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, May 20

May sun shine

Monday was one of those glorious days so rare in this country, where I was paid to stand around in the sunshine on a Peninne hillside surrounded by Hawthorne blossom. OK, I also had to chat with 13 men in yellow coats about how to close a service reservoir for cleaning without affecting the water supply pressure to the ten houses on the hill, and wehre we would locate the booster pumps for this purpose, etc. But since most of the technical stuff that I could have been involved in was already well covered by the mechanical engineer and the network modeller who were present, I was largely redundent (apart from pointing out that a surge analysis would be required in case the VSD pumps tripped). So I had to take photos of the beautiful scenery around us. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment