Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Sunday, June 18

Delays delays

Been busy lately and not keeping up with my blog!

Excuse list:

Wednesday - away looking at the physical model of my calculations again - still looking good!

Thursday - funeral. My wife's uncle, father of one of our bridesmaids, passed away at 60. A decent bloke by anyone's assessment, but not a christian as far as I know. Travelled across the country to be tere, and then just after the coffin had been brought in and the entry music was fading away my 6 year old vomited on the carpet of the church and I had to miss the rest of the service cleaning up.

On the way back from the funeral we were deliberately travelling during the England football match to guarantee light traffic. Stopped 10 minutes before the end to bet some food before the main rush, and happened to see England's two goals on the telly in the takeaway!

Friday - colleagues have started expecting me to join them at lunch breaks. THis is very good, but I can hardly hear what they are saying in the echoing canteen and I just sit ther like a zombie.

Saturday - no chance. houswork, childcare etc. Didn't even manage my long-overdue hair cut.

Sunday - got up early to study and ended up doing this instead.

Will try to continue catching up with the story of God's extraordinary goodness in my life as sson as possible.

Back to my studies! Byeeee!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I find it beautiful that there are so many of my spiritual brothers and sisters who will send me a word of support via my blog. It is an awesome feeling to be so encouraged.

    ReplyDelete