Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Sunday, May 10

Jehovah Jireh

So - "next week the Titanic sinks"...?

But of course, the Lord doesn't do things that way.

My Blog is about normal life with God being an adventure.

So, because my parent's money was due to run out this week, he arranged for the tax man to give me back a significant amount of money - enough for TWO WEEKS! This results from erros in info I gave in to the tax office last summer - but God was in control arranging a saving package to get me through the next few weeks.

This means that we now believe He does not want us to go down the IVA route, but instead to trust him.

Oh, also, I have just applied for work in the town where my parents live, so if succesful I will be able to assist my sister in caring for them in their old age.

feels like God is at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment